Pages

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Mix tape tracks



I have gone for mainly what my songs remind me of my favourite films (this is because some of the songs are for the films.

1. New divide - in transformers two

2. a view to a kill - in 007 a view to a kill

3. dirty harry - played through radio in car going to the hospital when i broke my arm at the age of 10

4. what i've done - in transformers and also reminds me that life isn't a smooth ride because of the A2 media music video, nothing went to plan...

5. black in black - in black hawk down

6. live and let die - in 007 live and let die this is the first 007 film i watched and i got hooked on 007 in my younger life

7. hell above water - off one of my favourite racing games (Motorstorm)

8. goldeneye - in 007 golden eye, brings memories of when me my bro and Damo made a film called 00Damon (fun times!)

9. hardnock - austin powers Goldmember

10. just the two of us - austin powers The spy who shagged me

11. stand up -

12. the reflex - reminds me of holidays when young

No comments:

Post a Comment